Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Rebalances

CURRENTLY READING: In the closing pages of An Army of Angels.

THOUGHTS?: I think I can have this book finished in the next two hours... if I don't get too distracted by football.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Food? What food? Oh, you're referring to this massive feast I've laid upon the table. 

Clearly, I am only feeding two people. Ahem.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is all groomed and shiny (and happy that I laid out the snacks). I have not heard from The Roomie, which leads me to believe she got distracted by her shiny new laptop.

Wait! I just got an e-mail:

Only 218,000 more files to be downloaded. Now back to reading. 

  
ANYTHING ELSE?: I've decided to just go with the flow. I've been rushing to finish this book which has made this read-a-thon not as fun as the others. Bad Meghan. Read-a-thon is about fun. I'm just gonna go with it. I read what I get to, doesn't really matter how books that is.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 26 (Not bad considering I had a feast to lay out)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 248

BOOKS COMPLETED:
De nada.

Comments