Hour 4: Wherein Our Reader is Distracted by Food

CURRENTLY READING: At the rate I'm going I will be reading An Army of Angels forever.

THOUGHTS?: Still a good book, I just want to move through it faster. I'm getting kinda antsy.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Oh, we feasted. And, by feasted, I mean we had a delicious helping of baked french toast that had cinnamon raisin bread, bananas, chocolate chips, and a crumb topping. There were also mimosas. The Boyfriend also decided that we need espresso. I didn't argue against that.

The spread on the table.
nom nom nom
Tiny strong coffee!
COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is still working on the Percy Jackson book. I also received two texts just now from The Roomie. They read as follows:

Avocados are the tastiest thing ever.
I meant to take a pic but got hungry.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I can't find a comfy position. Clearly I should flop about a bit more.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 30 (Not bad considering I was eating)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 116 (I'm used to this number being bigger by now.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
This will get an answer at some point.

Comments

Louise said…
Oh wow - that table looks so good that I'm not surprised that you're distracted by food. Great that you're readathoning with your boyfriend. So romantic.

Will be cheering along in spirit all day and hope to be along later although in a different time zone.

Have a great readathon
Meghan said…
Thanks Louise! I hope you're doing well too.

I do think The Boyfriend is a keeper.