Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader Settles In

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on An Army of Angels

THOUGHTS?: Looks like I'm going to be reading this book for a few more hours at least. I have, luckily, seemed to hit my groove and am quite enjoying the story.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee, but I've pre-heated the oven and prepped the baked french toast. Since it will take an hour or so to bake, I'm going to tide you over with a before picture.


COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is awake! He caught up on stories about last night's Nats game. (They lost. Sad panda.) He also helped himself to leftover banana bread that I made last week.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I'm listening to the John Adams soundtrack. It's pretty nice background music.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 28 (two better than last hour!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 54

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Still nary a one.

Comments

That french toast looks yummy! Keep up the great work..read on!

#cheerSweetarts
Meghan said…
Thanks Jenn! I hope it tastes as good as it smells right now. This is a new recipe to me.