Hour 16: Wherein Our Reader Begins to Yawn

CURRENTLY READING: I think I'll finish Gabaldon's book in the next hour.

THOUGHTS?: Still good! I know I've been reading this book for hours, but it does not feel like that.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I ate some fancy bon bons. They were tasty.


COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is exploring things online. His explorations where in effort to find a new book to download. He's just now downloaded a Clive Cussler book. I have not heard from The Roomie since she left.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The yawning has begin. Midnight is my normal bedtime so I'm running on autopilot right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to push through and read for at least a few more hours... no promises though.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44
PAGES READ TOTAL: 599

BOOKS COMPLETED:
An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel
Coffee: Discovering, Exploring, Enjoying by Hattie Ellis

Comments