Hour 12: Wherein Our Reader Rejoices

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on the Gabaldon (I'll probably be on this one for a few hours)

THOUGHTS?: I like it. This is an anthology of three stories about one character (Lord John Grey) from the world of Outlander. I loves me some Outlander.

SNACKS AND STUFF: No food. Although The Boyfriend and I may call an audible in regards to dinner. Order pizza? Or Leftovers? Decisions. Decisions.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend has started a novella by Mira Grant. He's ten pages in, but enjoys that the author made references to Firefly AND Doctor Who. That's a win. The Roomie sent me a text: Companion update: wherein cranberry bread is made and dinner is contemplated.

ANYTHING ELSE?: NOTRE DAME WON IN OVERTIME! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 40
PAGES READ TOTAL: 426 (Better.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel
Coffee: Discovering, Exploring, Enjoying by Hattie Ellis 



Comments