Hour 11: Wherein Our Reader Frets

CURRENTLY READING: Lord John and the Hand of the Devils by Diana Gabaldon

THOUGHTS?: I just started this book, so I can only say it's good so far. Gabaldon is one of my favorite authors so I'm guessing I'll be pleased. Also this hour, I managed to read my coffee cookbook. It was more an overview than a cookbook, but it was quite refreshing to read something quick on a subject I love.

SNACKS AND STUFF: We put away the lunch nibbles. If we kept snacking we'd never want dinner.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is watching (and stressing) over the football game fore me. The Roomie is on her third book as well.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I HATE OVERTIME! SO STRESSED AND FRETFUL. 


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 74
PAGES READ TOTAL: 386

BOOKS COMPLETED:
An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel
Coffee: Discovering, Exploring, Enjoying by Hattie Ellis

Comments