Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader is Off to a Slow Start

CURRENTLY READING: An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel

THOUGHTS?: I've been reading this book for a few weeks now, and am using read-a-thon as a chance to finally finish it. The story is about Joan of Arc and, while quite good and interesting, is a very long and complex read. So. many. names. The tiny size of the text doesn't help. I mean, just look at it!

So small. Like this caption.
SNACKS AND STUFF: I ate my morning wakeup snack of greek yogurt, granola, and honey. After I post this, I will be off to refresh my cup of coffee

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is still asleep. I thought he'd be awake by now, but he had a long week at work... so I guess I'll leave him alone. I also just got a text from The Roomie (I really do need to rename her) that she is no up and at it with the books.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The ground had frost on it this morning. It's truly fall now. Woot!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 26 (Yikes! That is a small number.)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 26

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Nothing yet.

Comments