BOOLEAN: Subscription

Whilst I have not broken out the tights yet, the weather is getting cooler, which means that BOOLEAN season is nigh (or maybe even here if you live in a cooler clime). You know it's a sign of the times, when, what should appear in my inbox, but an e-mail about a new subscription website all about hoisery.

My eyes went agog when clicked the link to discover that Pique will ship you new tights every month. You can check it out for yourself here.

I have to many tights that I don't need more; but one's BOOLEAN collection should always evolve with one's style. The website tells me that a monthly subscription is $34.83 (yes, that's a rather odd number). For that price, they send you two pairs of tights each month (shipping is included). Supposedly, said tights are valued at $60 or more. There are others subscription levels available and they offer an online store as well.

The subscription isn't cheap, but if you buy lots of tights (like I tend to when I go on sprees), it's almost worth it - particular if you are the type to run through the BOOLEAN basics of black, brown, and gray each season.

What's a girl to do?

Comments