What I Read This Week: September 16, 2012

This week was a great week. The weather was glorious everyday. Work, while busy, was productive (and I got to play with a lazer gun... I mean, hand scanner). The Boyfriend started a new job which he seems to like even though it means he's home late and doesn't get to hang out with me as much. (Or, maybe, he seems to like the job because he doesn't get to hang out with me as much. I do talk a lot.) Yesterday was the tournament finals of my competitive bocce league. It was gorgeous out and I finally got to put my parasol to use (even if it did make me look silly.)

All in all, a great week.
  • I managed to finish two, count em!, two issues of Cooking Light:
  • My current book, An Army of Angels, is slow going (so much text on those pages!), but I am enjoying this novelization of Joan of Arc's life. I only hope that I finish it before October's Read-a-Thon.




Comments