What I Read This Week: June 3, 2012

This week was so full of "stuff" that the only thing I managed to read was a few chapters of Mockingjay and the daily newspaper (which I skimmed). In retrospect, I'm lucky that I was able to read at all. Sometimes, I love having events every night, but it does make me long for the days where I can curl in bed and just sink into a book.

This week looks far less busy. I hope I can make it to the gym (to work on my magazines) and put a dent in Mockingjay.

As for the rest of June (and early July), if I manage to complete a single book, I will be impressed. The Boyfriend and I are moving (and so is The Roomie... but luckily only down the street - Girls' Nights continue!). We all have a lot of packing and planning to do between now and mid-July. Happily, The Boyfriend and I have already purchased a sofa (with chaise! - so gonna do a lot of reading there) for our new place. I think I sat my tush on about 20 different sofas, but the fact that one we chose is in "coffee" upholstery tells me that it's fate.

Comments