What I Read This Week: April 15, 2012


I spent most of the week watching the NHL playoffs (Go Caps!) and science/astronomy programs on Netflix. I read a few "me" things here and there, but not too much. Let's consider this the calm before the storm that is read-a-thon.
  • I read about half of the April issue of The Atlantic. I only went to the gym twice (sad face) so I didn't give myself much time to read. As for this issue, only one article has struck my fancy so far - I grew up in Cooperstown, NY so I thought the article on the new style of baseball mitt was particularly interesting. 
  • In an effort to catch up with the professional literature, I read a few articles from an issue of Library Resources & Technical Services that has been sitting on my desk for far too long:
  • I read a few more pages in both the romance novel I'm working on as well as the professional read I've got going. My goal is to finish the romance novel before read-a-thon so that I can start fresh and shiny new book on the day of the event.

Comments