Read-a-thon: Final Notes

I have a few final notes before hitting the sack to get some beauty sleep before read-a-thon:
  • It's NHL playoffs. My boys, the Washington Capitals (yeah!), are meeting the Boston Bruins (boo! hiss!) in Game 5 of their series. If the past few games have taught us anything, this game will be cuh-razy intense. Puck drop is at 3pm, so expect spotty reading and random hockey interjections from then until 6ish or so.
  • I have companions! (Clearly, I am The Doctor.) The Roomie is joining me for as long as her ability to stay awake allows. The Boyfriend will join us too... ish. He is the bigger hockey fan and may have to work from home - the only reason he's not going into the office is because we're trapped at home (since they're shutting down the metro on our end).
  • I must read with "noise" in the background or else I get sleepy. I've got a massive CD binder of classical music and movie soundtracks on hand (I loves me some Hans Zimmer and John Williams). This go round, I have two (still in the plastic - must fix that...) Harry Potter movie soundtracks. They will definitely see some airplay tomorrow.
Are you excited? I'm excited. See you in the morning everyone!

Comments