Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Noms and Finishes Book 6

CURRENTLY READING: I shall be starting M.C. Beaton's Death of a Travelling Man next. I expect to be working on this book for a few hours.

THOUGHTS?: Rex Libris is awesome. I hear tell of rumors that they may be making a movie out of this comic series.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Still noshing on lunch nibbles.

The decimation so far.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is nibbling while reading the Cussler book. The Boyfriend is watching the hockey game. Things could get noisy.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I would very much like for the Capitals to win. My blood pressure doesn't need to get too high today.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 80
PAGES READ TOTAL: 815

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner

Comments

Paulina said…
Wow, you are making amazing progress, and I love the snack photos!
Meghan said…
Thanks, Paulina! I think, however, I've hit the slow day phase. I'm feeling rather nappy after all that food.