Hour 6: Wherein Our Reader Gets Her Snack On

CURRENTLY READING: Finished A Family Secret and started I, Librarian.

THOUGHTS?: A Family Secret was good, but simple. I, Librarian is proving to be awesome in the few pages I've read... but I am a librarian, so my opinion may be biased.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Is that chex mix in a coffee mug? I believe it is!


COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is napping on the couch, and the Boyfriend just woke up from his cat nap to read more of the internet.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Hockey in an hour. Go Caps!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 92 (graphic novels, what?)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 667

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel

Comments