Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader is Both Amused and Disappointed

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Cupcakes of Doom  by Ray Friesen.

This library book has seen better days.
THOUGHTS?: Not gonna lie, it was rather disappointing. Yes, there were some amusing bits but, for the most part, it was a confused mess. I could, however, see this being a series on Nickelodeon one day...

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee. sips sips sips

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is awake! On the couch! Reading a book on her phone! She tells me the title is The Keys to the Kingdom: Mr. Monday. I've never heard of it, but I think she's enjoying it. The Boyfriend is still asleep. Slacker.

ANYTHING ELSE?: These birds are epically chirpy today.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 104 (graphic novel!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 220

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! by Ray Friesen

Two books down.
 

Comments

I'm reading with a couple of other bloggers today... okay, mostly we're talking, but some reading has gotten done!

Hopefully there will be no disappointing books in your next update!
Meghan said…
Talking helps keep you awake! My companions are both drifting in and out of naps right now. I think I have to poke them.