Hour 18: Wherein Our Reader Makes a Decision

CURRENTLY READING: I think I may finish The School of Essential Ingredients in the next hour.

THOUGHTS?: This book is epically good. It is by far my favorite read of the year so far.

SNACKS AND STUFF: No foods!

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend came home in time to make sure I was awake for the final push.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am finishing this book tonight. It is decided. As this book is the last in my pre-selected pile, I am determined to make sure I read every last page before I fall asleep. If I happen to get a second wind when I'm done, I might consider picking something off my shelves at home.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 64 (pages of excellence)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,714

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton
Into the Volcano by Don Wood
The Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan
Food Rules by Michael Pollan

Comments