Hour 17: Wherein Our Reader Keeps Going

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on The School of Essential Ingredients.

THOUGHTS?: Dear God, does this book make me want to cook. I'm talking large, family style meals that come with long conversation, wine, and lots of satisfaction. I am so glad I saved this book for the end of my pile. The story is so good that I want to keep reading even though the sandman is near.

SNACKS AND STUFF: No foods. I brushed me teeth so I am done for the night.

COMPANION UPDATE: Yeah, not a peep. I think The Roomie is down for the count.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I showered, which helped, but I still feel a wee bit sleepy.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 52
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,650 (not bad at all)


BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton
Into the Volcano by Don Wood
The Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan
Food Rules by Michael Pollan

Comments