Hour 16: Wherein Our Reader Has One Last Cookie

CURRENTLY READING: I am making my way through The School of Essential Ingredients.


THOUGHTS?: I very much like everything that is happening in this book right now.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I had one last cookie and finished off my coffee. I think the snackage may be done for the night as I've put the cookies away.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie fell asleep on the couch and decided to go to bed. The Boyfriend is not back yet, so now I have to figure out ways to keep myself awake until he returns.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I think it's time to hit the showers. The blast of water could keep me going for another hour or two.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 50 (not too shabby)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,598

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton
Into the Volcano by Don Wood
The Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan
Food Rules by Michael Pollan

Comments