Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader Wakes

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished my first book, Kate DiCamillo's The Tiger Rising.

THOUGHTS?: It was really good. All of DiCamillo's books are good. I love the timeless quality they all seem to have. Also, they also seem to make me cry a little. It's okay; it was a good kind of tearing up.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished my pre-breakfast snack, and am going for more coffee. Tis extra strong to give me pep for the day.
Sweet, sweet nectar of morning
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is up and about - I expect her to plop on the couch shortly. The Boyfriend is still asleep. I don't expect him for at least another hour or two.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The weather is beautiful and sunny here in Silver Spring, MD. I have the door to patio open, and the birds have been serenading me all morning.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 116 (Yeah for juvenile literature!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 116 (So glad the math is easy in the morning.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo

Book 1 starting the Completed Pile.

Comments