What I Read This Week: March 25, 2012

My week was jam packed. Thank goodness I enjoyed almost every minute of it.

  • The bulk of my reading consisted of Tweet with the #cildc hashtag. Stealing The Boyfriend's iPad allowed me to keep up with the tag the entire conference, and I had a grand ol' time doing so. I highly recommend that stream if you're interested in techy, nerdy, librarian type things.
  • I started my new personal reading book: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. It is quite amusing thus far, and I'm a little over a third of the way in.
  • I also manged to read a few chapters of Fundamentals of Technical Services Management during my commute to and from the conference.
That's it!

Also, I should mention that my quest for an empty magazine box was an epic fail. The new issues of The Atlantic and American Libraries arrived early in the week. Perhaps I'll get to them in the coming days. My week is far less busy and will allow for visits to the gym.

Comments