What I Read This Week: March 11, 2011

I had quite the busy week with work and outside the office. Work was a whirl wind of fully loaded book carts and meetings. I had to go the dentist (no cavities!). The Boyfriend had friends in town; we consumed tasty food with them. I pulled a muscle in my shoulder during my barre class, which made sitting/laying down/standing for long periods of time in the same position not so fun. Needless to say, reading was an afterthought.
  • Articles! There were some. Here, I opine on them:
  • I only have one magazine left. Woohoo! At this point, it's more like half a magazine. More woohoo! I've managed to get to the gym twice which helped me read through the March issue of The Atlantic. So far, my favorite article is about the R.L. Stine Goosebumps book series. I feel a need to reread. (Now I expect my mailbox will be stuffed with all the new issues.)  
  • I didn't touch my personal reading book this week. Bad Meghan. I am, however, on the verge of finishing Unpacking My Library.

Comments