The Time is Nigh!

Guess what is just around the corner....

Read-a-thon!

This weekend, the call went out for readers and volunteers to sign up for October's read-a-thon. You better belief I signed up, post haste!

The 24-hour read-a-thon is a delightful mix of books, snacks, and blogging. The October read-a-thon also comes with a dose of Notre Dame football. (We play USC in prime-time that night, so I may be a wee bit distracted for a few hours.)

I've been keeping a list of book and food ideas since the previous read-a-thon. Now, I begin my planning in earnest. I must select my books (a delightful mix of graphic novels and "regular" books), choose my nibbles (nom nom nom), figure out my reading locations (the butt falls asleep if you don't shift), and conn The Boyfriend and Roomie into joining my adventures (it won't be hard - the like snacks). I shall blog about updates as they happen. Consider this the first entry in the countdown to October 22 at 8am.

Read-a-thon awesomness... here I come!

Comments