BOOLEAN: Jet Set

The ladies and I went for pedicures (and delicious Indian food) last night. I've been pondering what color to paint my toes for about a week (The Boyfriend, for the record, is undecided about spots). I wanted a color that was seasonal, but not orange or yellow (they look horrible with my skin tone). I also wanted to avoid colors I own (i.e. dark shades of red, blue, green, purple, brown) because I like trying new things when I get my toes professionally done.

That didn't leave me with many options. I decided to just look at the wall o'bottles and just go with something that spoke to me. Once in the salon, my eyes found OPI's My Private Jet.

Again, not my fingers.

This shade looks fantastic. It's black with sparkle in some light, brown in others, and also looks gray on occasion. I love shades that change throughout the day. I consider it a win.

My toes look awesome. Too bad it's getting to be closed toed shoe season.

Comments