BOOLEAN: Toesies

Right now, it's too hot to wear exceedingly awesome tights. Thus, BOOLEAN entries have been limited to Friday Fashion Finds. Then, I had a thought of brilliance this weekend.

Toes!

I should have been talking about nail polish colors all summer. They are summer's version of bright tights. Why haven't I been doing this all along?

I got a pedicure at the end of July. Right now my toes are this color:

Not my fingers (just showing the color)

After this weekend, they shall be a new color. Pictures to follow.

While the summer is almost over, I plan on sharing nail polish colors when a) I paint my toes and b) I see awesome colors. No worries, tight lovers, I will still share Friday Fashion Finds and the usually BOOLEAN posts once I and others start wearing tights again.

Comments