BOOLEAN: Friday Fashion Find - Who?

I'm asking for your forgiveness in advance. This BOOLEAN entry is self-indulgence.

BBC's Doctor Who returns tomorrow night. I. Am. EXCITED! This is a fabulous show, and I highly recommend it.

While I was rewatching the first half of the season, I noticed that Amy Pond (one of the main characters) is always wearing fabulous tights.

No pirate is complete with some pink.
Herringbone punch!

So, if you get the chance, watch Amy and her awesome BOOLEAN wear return to the screen tomorrow night on BBC America at 9pm. (Nope, I was not paid to say that. I just really love the show.)

Send your BOOLEAN pictures and links to BOOLEANgroup@gmail.com

Comments

Kathryn said…
I am a huge fan of the 11th Doctor, and at least part of that is my love for Amy (particularly Season 5 Amy). Her style is spectacular. Kudos to her wardrober. Also, check out these tights of her on the cover of Grazia: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1258212/Karen-Gillan-Doctor-Whos-new-assistant-makes-debut-Grazia-cover.html

Not to mention, the come-back of bowties, suspenders, fezes, and ponchos.
Meghan said…
"I dressed for Rio!"

"I wear a stetson now."

Gah, I want to play around in their wardrobe trailer. (Those Grazia tights are insane!)