Read-a-thon: Book Pile Complete

The book pile. It is complete.

Amassing my reading took longer than expected, but I tracked down one last graphic novel in our library's juvenile literature collection. It's bold and bright, and now in my book stack. To round out my read-a-thon pile, I tacked on a romance novel that has been sitting in my personal collection for quite some time. Behold!

The last additions are American Born Chinese and Devil's Bride. A graphic novel and a romance novel - my kinda books. The pile is now complete, and I am super excited to start reading... once I figure out what order I want them in.
Pretty Book Pile

Only 3 days to go. Woot!

Comments

Great pile! I'm considering reading some M.C. Beaton, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Death of a Cad.
Meghan said…
I'm not a mystery girl, but Beaton is fantastic. The Boyfriend and Roomie turned me on to her. I definitely recommend her books if you're in the mood for a fun, comforting, and cozy read.

Enjoy the read-a-thon!