It's Here!

Woot! It's read-a-thon time!

In just seconds, I will crack the cover of my first book and start reading. I shant stop for 24 hours... or until my eyelids refuse to remain open. I am ready to go.
The starting line.

I'll start my day tucked up in bed with The Magician's Elephant and a cup of coffee. To help wake me up, I've got a podcast from NPR's The Thistle and Shamrock playing in the background. Also, my tummy was a wee bit rumbly, so I made myself a snack.
Greek yogurt, honey, and granola. So good!

I am fueled and eager. Let's get this read-a-thon underway. I'll post again after the first hour and every hour after that.

Companion Update:
The Boyfriend, poor guy, left for work at 7:00am. He won't reappear until nearly 11:00pm. Poo. The Roomie is still hidden in her room. I heard her alarm blare a few seconds ago. She could be awake and reading, but my money is on her being asleep and burrowed under her down feather comforter. I am slightly jealous, but the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Comments