Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Wants Cuddles

CURRENTLY READING: It's the end of hour 8 and I have just wrapped up The Reader. I will start American Born Chinese at the beginning of hour 9.

THOUGHTS?: It was a really really good book, but now I'm sad. I knew how this book ended before I started it, but the ending still leaves me somber. I wish The Boyfriend was here. Cuddles sound good right about now. Since I'm feeling kind of down, here's a fun cartoon.


SNACKS AND STUFF: Still munching on the veggies and cheese.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie has awaken, is snacking, and started her second book.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Comcast music channels make for decent background accompaniment.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 51
PAGES READ TOTAL: 516

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink

Comments