Hour 5: Wherein Our Reader(s) Stretch

CURRENTLY READING: The Reader - I'll probably be on this one for another few hours

THOUGHTS?: It's still quite good. In some ways, I wish the screenwriters had diverged from the book. I feel as if I've read these pages before because the movie follows the plotline and emotions of the text so closely.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I refilled my mimosa. The Roomie broke out the multi-grain cheerios. I might grab a quick snack in the next hour before we lay out the crudites.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is almost done with her book and will most certainly finish it in Hour 6.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Five hours in and we determined now was the time for a quick stretch break.
Something popped when I did that... but in a good way.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44
PAGES READ TOTAL: 378

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen

Comments