Hour 3: Wherein Our Reader is Disturbed

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda

THOUGHTS?: This graphic novel was incredibly disturbing. I'm glad I got it out of the way early. But now I'm slightly afraid to read my next book, The Reader. If I didn't love the movie so much, I probably would find another book.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Breakfast has been served.
Time to pop the tube.
Into the pan they go.
Baked til warm and golden.
Iced to perfection.
Add bacon and eggs.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie made the delicious meal (she says, "bacon and icing... mmmmm") and is on page 295 of her book, The Last Apprentice: Attack of the Fiend.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Note to self, only pick-up happy graphic novels for the morning reads. Also, we forgot mimosas with breakfast! We'll be having them in the next hour.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 96 (graphic novels... lots of pages, few words)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 298

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen

Comments