Hour 19: Wherein Our Reader Considers Bed

CURRENTLY READING: M.C. Beaton's Death of a Cad

THOUGHTS?: Having finished my latest graphic novel, I've moved onto an always fun mystery series. Sadly, my second wind seems to have lost it luster. Sleep sounds really nice right now.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nothing but water. My snacking is done.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is also considering going to bed. I guess sleepiness is contagious.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've reached two of my goals. I completed 6 books and have had a great time today. Reaching 20 hours is looking oh so difficult right now.
6 books completed means $60 donated to First Book.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 39 (my eyes, they be droopy)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1194

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
Safe Area Gorazde by Joe Sacco

Comments