Hour 18: Wherein Our Reader Finds Her Second Wind

CURRENTLY READING: I am nearing the end of Safe Area Gorazde

THOUGHTS?: I'm learning quite a bit about the Balkan conflict tonight.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I dove back into the chex mix.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is asleep. The Roomie is still kickin' it with me, but I don't know how much longer she will last.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Slipper socks are the greatest things ever. This pair came from Bath and Body Works and were infused with shea butter. I nearly cried with happiness when I put them on for the first time.
BOOLEAN Stripes!
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 76
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1155

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan

Comments