Hour 16: Wherein Our Reader Energizes

CURRENTLY READING: Still flipping through Safe Area Gorazde

THOUGHTS?: I'm enjoying the people and story very much, the art is still iffy.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Tea. It's necessary to begin the caffeinating.

Pretty little mug party.
Mine seems dressed for read-a-thon.
 COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is still doing her thing... and The Boyfriend is finally home. WOOOOOOT! I maybe ditched the reading to go chat with him about his day. He didn't bring me any presents. Pout. I guess I still love him.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I took a shower to wake up. It seems, so far, to have been a smart move.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 36 (I had other things to do)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1021 (I broke into four digit territory, booya!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan

Comments

Unruly Reader said…
Great mug! Also, very impressive "already read" list
Meghan said…
Thanks Unruly Reader! The mug was a great Christmas gift I received a few years back.