Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader Begins Yawning

CURRENTLY READING: Safe Area Gorazde

THOUGHTS?: The art in this graphic novel is interesting and I'm not entirely sure I like it. Also, I should mention, since I finished On Chesil Beach, that the book did not end as I was expecting. My later review of that may be difficult to write.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I ate a truffle and have brushed my teeth. I highly doubt that I am done snacking.

COMPANION UPDATE: Curled up on the couch, book in hand.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The yawning has begun. From here on out, staying awake may prove difficult as we've hit my normal bedtime. Hopefully I'll receive a boost of energy when The Boyfriend comes home any minute now. Or I might make tea.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 45
PAGES READ TOTAL: 985 (I foresee 1,000 pages in my future)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan

Comments