Hour 11: Wherein Our Reader is Random

CURRENTLY READING: On Chesil Beach

THOUGHTS?: Tis good. I think I am going to enjoy this book immensely.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I snuck a truffle.

Nibbles of awesome
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie won a victory. She finally extracted a decorative tile from a box she no longer wanted. Also, she read a few pages. The Boyfriend sent me a text saying that his phone battery was as good as dead and he would see me at 11pm. If he didn't have to work tomorrow as well, I would sweet-talk him into joining me for the final stretch.

ANYTHING ELSE?: We've decided to cease the classical music for the time being - the Washington Capitals hockey game starts in a minute. Expect updates.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 35 (we're back in novel territory - also, The Roomie and I chatted)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 808 (fun number!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
The completed book stack is growing.

Comments