Hour 1: Read-a-thon Challenge

Where are you reading from today?
My apartment in Silver Spring, MD just outside of (the non-shutdown) Washington, DC.

Three random facts about me:

1. I love crossword puzzles
2. My favorite color is blue
3. My favorite dessert is cupcakes


How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

Nine (with four being graphic novels)

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Yes! I want to read for at least 20 hours, finish at least 6 books, and have a great time doing it.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?

Enjoy yourself. This is a no-obligation event. Don't feel like you have to read as fast as possible. Have fun and remember to stretch every hour or so. Your muscles will thank you.

Comments

Hannah Marie said…
What great goals! Sounds like you've got a great plan! Good luck!! Hope you have a wonderful readathon and happy reading!!
Booksnyc said…
Yes - definitely have a great time! That's the point - have a lovely day of reading!
Meghan said…
Thanks Hannah and Booksync! I hope you have an awesome read-a-thon as well.
Becky said…
Best wishes! I hope you get in some great reading. :)
Meghan said…
Thanks Becky!