Readathon: Mid-Way Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton
2. How many books have you read so far?
I've completed two and am a little more than half way through a third

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
The next one - a graphic novel about a photographer in Afghanistan
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I actually picked a different weekend to fly home. I told The Boyfriend and The Roomie in advance that I was doing this. Sadly, I couldn't move my team's football game... but I did read between plays.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No major interruptions aside from the aforementioned football game. Also, we should probably order dinner soon.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I read a whole lot slower than I thought. Or, in the alternative, I take a lot longer to blog. Could go either way.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not at this point. I'm doing this for the first time and have been enjoying myself quite a bit.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I would not schedule a pumpkin picking trip for the following day. I actually want to stay up for the whole 24 hours.
I am not a cheerleader, but I think they're awesome.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet. It still feels like a lazy Saturday to me. I've been changing positions quite a bit so I've not had the chance to feel sleepy. Blogging helps too.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Stay hydrated. I find it helps keep me awake.

Comments

Shelley said…
I'm staying hydrated with sugary, caffeinated soda, LOL. I'm sure it will backfire, but it's a yummy treat I don't usually have.
Enjoy your reading!