Hour 1: Wherein our Reader Wakes Up

CURRENTLY READING: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

THOUGHTS?: I probably should have read the synopsis of the first two books on Wikipedia. I'm struggling to fall into the story like I normally do, but I think I may have just woken up enough to hit my reading focus zone.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Coffee - it's warm and tasty
Delicious flowing nectar.
COMPANION UPDATE: Both abed.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I found a classical station on the telly to provide some nice background music.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 64
PAGES READ TOTAL: 64 (woot, math!)

BOOKS COMPLETED: None yet. I probably won't finish Mockingjay until Noon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoy Mockingjay - that seems like a great choice for the beginning!

Can you turn off word verification to make it easier for those of us cheering for you?