Almost There

In 32 days, I will graduate with my Masters in Library Science. If I want to scare myself, I can view my countdown as so:
  •  11 days until my semester long project is due. I have the following components to finalize:
    • Main Powerpoint Presentation
    • Poster
    • Survey
  • 11 days until my class presentation on said project
  • 11 days until paper also on said project
  • 18 days until take-home final is due
I'm not worried about the semester long project or presentation. The first is close to being done and the second I can bang out in a hour. Procrastination has been my nemesis when it comes to the paper. I know it won't be too hard, I just seem to have acquired senioritis when it comes to actually sitting down to write. Luckily, the take-home final won't be released until the first 3 things are due. Too bad I have to work on it while I'm also crazy busy at work. Timing is evil.

So close!

Comments

Wendy said…
Oooooh, you are so close to being done! I know I was literally counting down the hours, minutes and seconds when I got towards the finish line of wrapping up my degree. Major congratulations!
Meghan said…
Thanks!
Daron said…
I hate to admit it, but I started the Masters countdown at 444 days...and marked them with a complicated, engineering-like numbering system on my then-cube wall. The Supervisor was not pleased. After 444 days, I was.

Congratulations, nevertheless!
Meghan said…
Thank you, Daron! I think I've had a mental countdown going all semester. Two more weeks!