Would zombies work?

I was gchatting a friend today and he said he wanted to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Awesome. That's the first time I've heard a guy sound excited about Jane Austen.

E-mails about this book have been flying around between my (female) friends and I for a few weeks now. We're all Austenites who have read the non-undead version of the text, and we're all incredibly excited about this new book. The image of Mrs. Bennet being chased by a rotting being makes me giggle profusely. Tall roomie says that it may be hard for Mr. Darcy to stride, broodingly across the fields if his arm keeps falling off. (Titter.)

I've been trying to find a way to get The Boyfriend to read Pride and Prejudice. (Shh... he doesn't know.) This book offers the possibility of Mr. Darcy being devoured by a guy looking for a brain to snack on. That might just do the trick.

Comments