How can books be unimportant?

I was tagged by Jace for this meme. Since this is my book blog, I am going to keep my things all book related.

Here are the rules:
-- Link back to the person who tagged you.
-- Post the rules on your blog.
-- Share six unimportant things about you.
-- Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
-- Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Onto the meme!

1. It's hard for me to read without a beverage nearby. It can be water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or red wine, but I have to have something liquid within reach.

2.The majority of the books I own I have not read. Hence why this is the year of Reducing Mt. TBR.

3. I am always on the lookout for a bookstore. It doesn't matter where I am (be it in my town or in Italy), I am always looking for bookstores.

4. I give books as gifts... all... the... time.

5. My favorite place to read is in bed.

6. When I read outside, I tend to space out and daydream.


I'm not actually going to tag people, but feel free to leave your six random things in the comments.

Comments