Book 71: The Trouble with Harry

NUMBER: 71
TITLE: The Trouble With Harry
AUTHOR: Katie MacAlister
STARTED: October 17, 2005
FINISHED: October 21, 2005
PAGES: 353
GENRE: Romance

FIRST SENTENCE: Harry wished he was dead.

SUMMARY: [From barnesandnoble.com] When a Regency lady answers an advertisement for a wife, she may have found the love of her life - if she can keep her new husband out of trouble long enough to find out.

REASON FOR READING: I like Katie MacAlister's stuff.

THOUGHTS: This was not her best. It was cute but I read it write after and author that I love. There was no way this book could have lived up to the standards that I was in the mood for. The story was cute, the characters were cute, really... it was just a cute book. Nothing great, nothing horrible.

MISCELLANEOUS: Rubber ducky...

KEEP/SHARE/CRINGE(?): Going on PBS because someone has it on their wish list... in fact, I got it off PBS so it just seems right.
RATING: 5/10 [I didn't particularly like it or dislike it; mixed review]

CR: Black Horses For the King by Anne McCaffrey
RN: A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton

Comments